AMS 5812 pressure sensors are a series of high-precision OEM sensors with an analog 0.5 – 4.5 V voltage output and a digital I2C-interface. They are calibrated and compensated for across a wide temperature range of -25 to +85°C. AMS 5812 comes as a dual in-line package (DIP) for assembly on printed circuit boards (PCBs) and is fully operational without the need for any additional components. The electrical connection is made via the DIP solder pins; pressure is connected via two vertical metal tubes. AMS 5812 combines micromachined, high quality piezoresistive measuring cells with a modern, signal conditioning mixed-signal ASIC on a ceramic substrate. This enables high precision measurements and excellent drift and long-term stability. The sensors in the AMS 5812 series are available for various applications and pressure ranges: differential (relative) devices in pressure ranges from 0 – 0.075 PSI up to 0 – 100 PSI, absolute pressure variants for 0 – 15 PSI, 0 – 30 PSI and a barometric type. Bidirectional differential devices are available from -0.075 /+ 0.075 PSI up to -15/ +15 PSI. Typical applications of AMS 5812 include Barometric pressure measurement, Vacuum monitoring, Gas flow, Medical instrumentation, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC).
All I²C Mini Modules are designed to operate at 5VDC. Using a convenient 4-Pin plug, devices can be daisy chained onto the I²C Bus, eliminating the need for soldering. Simply plug together the devices you need for your next automation application. Pull-up resistors are included with all ControlEverything.com master devices. If you are wiring in your own I²C port, on-board 4.7K jumper-selectable pull-up resistors are available for convenience purposes. All I²C Mini Modules include a I²C Cable.
We Customize Just for You!!!
NCD offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.
Custom IoT Electronic Design Services Process
Most of our users purchase off-the-shelf hardware for initial testing. Once everything is working, they contact us to build a custom solution which may include specialized changes to the board, firmware, connectors, etc. Custom boards have many advantages such as reduced wiring, easy installation, small size, less power consumption, and in some cases, an overall reduction in product cost. Custom IoT Electronic Design Services will have your company name and logo on the board as well as the enclosure.
Customized IoT Electronics
NCD engineers can help build a customized solution for your particular application based on the designs you see on our website. We can combine devices onto a single board, change the shape, or even some of the components to meet your exact needs. We also provide turn-key metal enclosures with powder coating and full-color printing on the top side starting at just $500 for setup! We have more than 20 years of experience in electronics design and manufacturing. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA, so we are here to support the products we make. We only ask that our customers prototype their needs using our existing products before we customize.
- Custom designs should be based on our existing product because we can’t build rockets or electric cars over here!
- We do not provide customization services if it involves the introduction of a new or untested technology.
- Custom engineering fees depend on your requirements, so please contact us for a quote!
- We maintain ownership of all designs, including our customized designs as they are based on our existing Design.
- We will only ship the customized product to you or your authorized agents.
- We have an NDA available if needed.
- The turn-around time is about 2-3 weeks.
- We specialize in low-volume designs, no quantity is too small!
- We have the ability to scale to large volumes as needed.
Getting Started with Product Customization
All you have to do is contact us
and we will walk you through the process from beginning to end, based on your individual needs. Some people are surprised at how fast we finish CAD design (usually a few hours), but keep in mind, we still have to build your design, which takes considerably more time
. When we customize product, here are the general services we provide:
- We design the circuit board.
- We communicate with our customers throughout the customization and manufacturing process.
- We manufacture surface mount stencils and circuit boards.
- We program our pick and place machines to build your boards.
- We build a working sample and run it through our wave solder machine.
- We test your custom IoT solution.
- Once the design is finalized it won’t be possible to make changes during production (changes cost money and require us to repeat the above processes)
- Once it meets all your requirements, we will start production as needed.
- We work with our metal fabricators to design a metal enclosure if required.
- You work with our artist to print the top side of the enclosure in full color with your company logo if required.