The ACOM offers a power-house of communication options for the Arduino Uno platform.
Special features of the ACOM include a user-programmable buzzer, an I2C Expansion port, an XBee® Socket, I2C programmable 3-Digit Hexidecimal LED display, Universal 12V 100ma Open Collector Output, and a Key Fob Receiver with LICAL Decoder.
The ACOM Key Fob Receiver/Decoder shield is compatible with Linx Technologies MS Series Key Fob Transmitters operating at 418MHz (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8-Button Transmitters Available Separately). This device is capable of receiving button presses from a remote control up to 750 feet away (when using the 8-Button remote). When a remote control button is pressed, the on-board Valid LED illuminates. In addition, Arduino I/O lines are asserted High for the duration of the remote button press. Arduino I/O lines return to a low state when the remote control button is released. Includes RP-SMA Antenna.
Integrated I2C expansion port is compatible with our entire range of I2C devices, including relay controllers, sensors, and various Mini Modules, making expansion of the Arduino quick and easy, regardless of your application requirements.
XBee® Socket is Connected to Arduino UART Pins D0 and D1
The On-Board LICAL Key Fob Decoder is Mapped to the following Arduino Pins:
Key Fob Button 0 is Connected to Arduino D2
Key Fob Button 1 is Connected to Arduino D3
Key Fob Button 2 is Connected to Arduino D4
Key Fob Button 3 is Connected to Arduino D5
Key Fob Button 4 is Connected to Arduino D6
Key Fob Button 5 is Connected to Arduino D7
Key Fob Button 6 is Connected to Arduino D8
Key Fob Button 7 is Connected to Arduino D9
Arduino D10 and D11 are not used.
Open Collector Output is controlled by Arduino D12
Buzzer is controlled by Arduino D13.
Key Fob remotes are security encrypted, and must be paired with the controller prior to use. Includes Key Fob Antenna and I2C Cable. Key Fob remote controls sold separately.
XBee® is a registered trademark of Digi International. www.digi.com
This adapter provides a general-purpose I²C port, compatible with our complete line of I2C devices. Control relays, monitor current, read just about any kind of sensor you can imagine.
Key Fob remote control transmitters can be found here.
We Customize Just for You!!
NCD offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.
Custom IoT Electronic Design Services Process
Most of our users purchase off-the-shelf hardware for initial testing. Once everything is working, they contact us to build a custom solution which may include specialized changes to the board, firmware, connectors, etc. Custom boards have many advantages such as reduced wiring, easy installation, small size, less power consumption, and in some cases, an overall reduction in product cost. Custom IoT Electronic Design Services will have your company name and logo on the board as well as the enclosure.
Customized IoT Electronics
NCD engineers can help build a customized solution for your particular application based on the designs you see on our website. We can combine devices onto a single board, change the shape, or even some of the components to meet your exact needs. We also provide turn-key metal enclosures with powder coating and full-color printing on the top side starting at just $500 for setup! We have more than 20 years of experience in electronics design and manufacturing. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA, so we are here to support the products we make. We only ask that our customers prototype their needs using our existing products before we customize.
- Custom designs should be based on our existing product because we can’t build rockets or electric cars over here!
- We do not provide customization services if it involves the introduction of a new or untested technology.
- Custom engineering fees depend on your requirements, so please contact us for a quote!
- We maintain ownership of all designs, including our customized designs as they are based on our existing Design.
- We will only ship the customized product to you or your authorized agents.
- We have an NDA available if needed.
- The turn-around time is about 2-3 weeks.
- We specialize in low-volume designs, no quantity is too small!
- We have the ability to scale to large volumes as needed.
Getting Started with Product Customization
All you have to do is contact us and we will walk you through the process from beginning to end, based on your individual needs. Some people are surprised at how fast we finish CAD design (usually a few hours), but keep in mind, we still have to build your design, which takes considerably more time. When we customize product, here are the general services we provide:
- We design the circuit board.
- We communicate with our customers throughout the customization and manufacturing process.
- We manufacture surface mount stencils and circuit boards.
- We program our pick and place machines to build your boards.
- We build a working sample and run it through our wave solder machine.
- We test your custom IoT solution.
- Once the design is finalized it won’t be possible to make changes during production (changes cost money and require us to repeat the above processes)
- Once it meets all your requirements, we will start production as needed.
- We work with our metal fabricators to design a metal enclosure if required.
- You work with our artist to print the top side of the enclosure in full color with your company logo if required.
+MORE App customizations
We partnered with Blynk who have developed the +MORE app. If you are interested in customization to their +MORE app then we're sure you will enjoy working with them as much as we did. They can customize the user interface +MORE mobile app at your request.
- Add new functionality and features to the mobile applications and web dashboard
- Change/ add data visualizations options
Contact them today for custom App Development!
White-labeled mobile apps and dashboard
Blynk the developer of +MORE has a fantastic team of developers eager to help with your IoT applications. They offer the following services.
We provide white-label IoT infrastructure:
- Private IoT cloud
- Branded mobile applications for remote monitoring and control
- A branded web dashboard to manage fleet of your devices
- Big Data analysis with actionable insights
- Development of machine learning algorithms
Contact them today for all of your IoT cloud needs!