Feather Battery I2C Shield For Particle and Feather Modules
- Compatible with Particle Argon, Boron, Xenon or Feather Modules
- Ideal for Battery powered sensor interface
- On Board Power boost circuit
- On Board Power cut off circuit
- Provides a Level-Shifted +5V I2C Port
- Non-invasive Outward Pointing Connector
- Compatible with Overlay Expansions for Particle Argon, Boron, Xenon or Feather Modules
- Provides I2C Output Port for External Sensors and Controllers
- Adds Limitless I2C Device Expansion Options
- Cellular to I2C using Particle Boron
- WiFi to I2C using Particle Argon
- BLE Mesh to I2C using Particle Xenon
Please note that images above may contain product not included with purchase.
Photos may not show the latest version of product currently in production.
Feather Battery I2C Shield For Particle and Feather Modules can be used to provide cloud connectivity to a world of expansion controllers using this I2C shield and ncd.io I2C expansion products. This shield includes a on-board power boost circuit which takes 3.3V from the battery and will boost it to 5V. This boosted 5V can be used to power up sensors or any other I2C modules we manufacture. The boost circuit is controlled by Feather IO pin A3. This will allow users to turn off the sensor while its not in use. The power cut off feature makes it ideal for battery powered applications.
The Feather Battery I2C Shield provides a 5 Volt I2C expansion port, allowing your Particle Argon, Boron, Xenon or Feather Modules to connect to an ever-growing array of expansion devices from NCD.
Connect sensors for light level monitoring, gas level detection, temperature and humidity monitoring, as well as many types of motion, acceleration, and direction sensors.
Connect our entire array of relay controllers, digital I/O expanders, PWM controllers, and current monitoring devices to your next IoT application with a simple daisy-chain interface.
The FTHB_I2C provides a +5V I2C communication port, making it one of the most important expansions available. The Feather I2C Shield For Particle and Feather Modules allows you to easily handle the hardware side of IoT and automation so you can focus on the software.
This Feather Battery I2C Shield For Particle and Feather Modules has on board 3.3V to 5V I2C level shifter which makes it ideal it an ideal product to connect Particle Argon, Boron, Xenon or Feather Modules with ncd.io I2C expansion products.