Wireless 4-20ma Transmitter Receiver 4 Channel Pair
To put it simply, the wireless 4-20ma transmitter receiver products will monitor 4-20mA signals on the input board and wirelessly tell the receiver board to set it’s 4-20mA outputs to the same state. These devices are sold in pairs and operate on a one to one basis with no computer or configuration necessary.
4-20mA Receiver/Input — This part of the setup will connect to 4-20mA sensor. The 4-20mA receiver has an on-board 16V power supply. This power supply can be used to power up the any 4-20mA transducer connected to this receiver. The 4-20mA input module has 4 independent 4-20mA inputs.
4-20mA Transmitter/Output — This part of the setup will connect to PLC or any other device which is expecting 4-20mA signal from the sensor. This wireless 4-20ma transmitter receiver product has 4 isolated 4-20mA output. The 4-20mA output module has 4 independent 4-20mA outputs.
With a two mile line of sight range (28 miles with aftermarket antenna), a set it and forget it install, and the proven reliability of its predecessor the new Mirror Pro Series will fit easily into remote wireless 4-20mA and control applications.
wireless 4-20ma transmitter receiver
Configuration and Calibration of these products is simple and intuitive. No Software is required. Each board in the wireless 4-20ma transmitter receiver pair hosts a Soft AP web interface allowing you to configure and calibrate the boards from your web browser. See more about configuration and calibration in the Wireless 4-20ma Transmitter Receiver Pair Manual.
Some of the improvements over the previous Mirror Series:
- LED Signal Strength Indicator
- Standard Metal Enclosure
- Wide Range of User Configurable Settings (see the guide for more info)
- Update Interval
This series is commonly used for:
- Wireless 4-20mA transmission
- Wireless PLC 4-20mA Retrofit
- Replacing an existing “broken” wire too expensive to replace conventionally.
- Remote sensor monitoring
The new Mirror Pro line is our newest Mirror Series designed from the ground up for simplicity, reliability, and range. The original Mirror Series products have been out for many years now and we’ve reworked it to perfection.
900HP-S3B Wireless Compatibility Notes
Notice: Compatibility Notes Does NOT Apply to the Following Products:
- NCD Enterprise Solutions
- NCD Wireless Sensors
- NCD Enterprise Modems and Gateways
Notice: Compatibility Notes Applies to NCD Industrial Products, Including Fusion, ProXR, ProXR Lite, Taralist, and Reactor Series Products.
When using an 900HP-S3B communication module, it is essential that you use the ZIGMO_PCB to configure the module settings. Long-Range wireless sensors may be programmed over the air without removing the communications module.
A 900HP-S3B Modem or a gateway of some kind that support the 900HP-S3B communications module will also be required.
We Customize Just for You!!
NCD offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.
Custom IoT Electronic Design Services Process
Most of our users purchase off-the-shelf hardware for initial testing. Once everything is working, they contact us to build a custom solution which may include specialized changes to the board, firmware, connectors, etc. Custom boards have many advantages such as reduced wiring, easy installation, small size, less power consumption, and in some cases, an overall reduction in product cost. Custom IoT Electronic Design Services will have your company name and logo on the board as well as the enclosure.
Customized IoT Electronics
NCD engineers can help build a customized solution for your particular application based on the designs you see on our website. We can combine devices onto a single board, change the shape, or even some of the components to meet your exact needs. We also provide turn-key metal enclosures with powder coating and full-color printing on the top side starting at just $500 for setup! We have more than 20 years of experience in electronics design and manufacturing. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA, so we are here to support the products we make. We only ask that our customers prototype their needs using our existing products before we customize.
- Custom designs should be based on our existing product because we can’t build rockets or electric cars over here!
- We do not provide customization services if it involves the introduction of a new or untested technology.
- Custom engineering fees depend on your requirements, so please contact us for a quote!
- We maintain ownership of all designs, including our customized designs as they are based on our existing Design.
- We will only ship the customized product to you or your authorized agents.
- We have an NDA available if needed.
- The turn-around time is about 2-3 weeks.
- We specialize in low-volume designs, no quantity is too small!
- We have the ability to scale to large volumes as needed.
Getting Started with Product Customization
All you have to do is contact us and we will walk you through the process from beginning to end, based on your individual needs. Some people are surprised at how fast we finish CAD design (usually a few hours), but keep in mind, we still have to build your design, which takes considerably more time. When we customize product, here are the general services we provide:
- We design the circuit board.
- We communicate with our customers throughout the customization and manufacturing process.
- We manufacture surface mount stencils and circuit boards.
- We program our pick and place machines to build your boards.
- We build a working sample and run it through our wave solder machine.
- We test your custom IoT solution.
- Once the design is finalized it won’t be possible to make changes during production (changes cost money and require us to repeat the above processes)
- Once it meets all your requirements, we will start production as needed.
- We work with our metal fabricators to design a metal enclosure if required.
- You work with our artist to print the top side of the enclosure in full color with your company logo if required.
+MORE App customizations
We partnered with Blynk who have developed the +MORE app. If you are interested in customization to their +MORE app then we're sure you will enjoy working with them as much as we did. They can customize the user interface +MORE mobile app at your request.
- Add new functionality and features to the mobile applications and web dashboard
- Change/ add data visualizations options
Contact them today for custom App Development!
White-labeled mobile apps and dashboard
Blynk the developer of +MORE has a fantastic team of developers eager to help with your IoT applications. They offer the following services.
We provide white-label IoT infrastructure:
- Private IoT cloud
- Branded mobile applications for remote monitoring and control
- A branded web dashboard to manage fleet of your devices
- Big Data analysis with actionable insights
- Development of machine learning algorithms
Contact them today for all of your IoT cloud needs!