Take the guesswork out of powering NCD devices and do it right the first time! This power supply gets the job done, no matter where you are! This supply provides a stable and reliable source of power, for NCD devices. We have been stocking this same power adapter for more than 10 years now with stellar reliability.
This international power supply makes it easy to power-up our entire line of NCD devices from anywhere in the world. This computer grade switching power supply has a wide operating voltage range of 90 to 264VAC. This supply provides up to 1.5 Amps of 12VDC, making it the perfect power solution for our products. The power adapter includes a 6′ cable, terminated by a 2.1mm right-angle barrel connector, providing 12V to the center pin of the barrel connector. Includes an array of 5 adapters (shown) for use just about anywhere in the world. Supports 50 or 60Hz AC frequencies.
- Provides Clean Reliable Power to NCD Devices
- Five Interchangeable Adapters Available for International Power
- Good Reliable Power Leads to Good Reliable Devices!
All boards on the site require 12 VDC power. For our international customers there is an international power supply available and it’s a 90 – 264VAC to 12VDC 1.5A 50/60Hz power supply with five adapters. The output connector is a 2.1mm I.D. x 5.5mm O.D. x 9.5mm Female R/A barrel connector.
This board is led free and RoHS Compliant. If your requirements are for RoHS compliant parts this board is manufactured with RoHS compliant led free parts and solder.
Attention: SHARING POWERS SUPPLIES WITH INDUCTIVE LOADS
Most NCD devices are powered from a 12V power supply. NCD Devices REQUIRE a CLEAN Computer-Grade Regulated Power Supply. The power supply used to supply power to NCD Devices should not be shared with inductive loads. For instance, you should never use a single power supply to power a NCD Device and a 12V DC Motor. Doing so will introduce extremely high-voltage spikes that will damage the logic and power regulation portions of NCD devices, and in many cases, the NCD controller will NOT BE REPAIRABLE. The only known exceptions to this warning are customers who are working in automotive or other battery-powered applications where induction is naturally suppressed by integrating a large battery into the design. Filtering circuits may also be used to clean the power supply before entering the NCD controller, provided they are properly designed to work with your particular inductive load. Induction suppression capacitors may assist in the filtering of the power supply, but more study is required to determine their effectiveness at cleaning the power supply before it enters the NCD device.
We Customize Just for You!!
NCD offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.
Custom IoT Electronic Design Services Process
Most of our users purchase off-the-shelf hardware for initial testing. Once everything is working, they contact us to build a custom solution which may include specialized changes to the board, firmware, connectors, etc. Custom boards have many advantages such as reduced wiring, easy installation, small size, less power consumption, and in some cases, an overall reduction in product cost. Custom IoT Electronic Design Services will have your company name and logo on the board as well as the enclosure.
Customized IoT Electronics
NCD engineers can help build a customized solution for your particular application based on the designs you see on our website. We can combine devices onto a single board, change the shape, or even some of the components to meet your exact needs. We also provide turn-key metal enclosures with powder coating and full-color printing on the top side starting at just $500 for setup! We have more than 20 years of experience in electronics design and manufacturing. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA, so we are here to support the products we make. We only ask that our customers prototype their needs using our existing products before we customize.
- Custom designs should be based on our existing product because we can’t build rockets or electric cars over here!
- We do not provide customization services if it involves the introduction of a new or untested technology.
- Custom engineering fees depend on your requirements, so please contact us for a quote!
- We maintain ownership of all designs, including our customized designs as they are based on our existing Design.
- We will only ship the customized product to you or your authorized agents.
- We have an NDA available if needed.
- The turn-around time is about 2-3 weeks.
- We specialize in low-volume designs, no quantity is too small!
- We have the ability to scale to large volumes as needed.
Getting Started with Product Customization
All you have to do is contact us and we will walk you through the process from beginning to end, based on your individual needs. Some people are surprised at how fast we finish CAD design (usually a few hours), but keep in mind, we still have to build your design, which takes considerably more time. When we customize product, here are the general services we provide:
- We design the circuit board.
- We communicate with our customers throughout the customization and manufacturing process.
- We manufacture surface mount stencils and circuit boards.
- We program our pick and place machines to build your boards.
- We build a working sample and run it through our wave solder machine.
- We test your custom IoT solution.
- Once the design is finalized it won’t be possible to make changes during production (changes cost money and require us to repeat the above processes)
- Once it meets all your requirements, we will start production as needed.
- We work with our metal fabricators to design a metal enclosure if required.
- You work with our artist to print the top side of the enclosure in full color with your company logo if required.