2.4GHz (Worldwide) Long-Range Wireless Mesh Communications Module – PCB Antenna
- Superior LOS range 2 Miles (3200 Meters) Outdoor
- Up to 300ft (90 Meters) Range Indoor
- Simplified AT command set and advanced XBee API
- Over-the-air firmware updates
- Software-selectable channel mask for interference immunity
- Advanced sleep modes: sleeping routers, pin sleep, cyclic sleep
- DigiMesh networking topology for redundancy and reliability
- Certified for Use in Europe
- FCC, IC (NORTH AMERICA)
- RCM (AUSTRALIA)
- ANATEL (BRAZIL)
- TELECK MIC (JAPAN)
- KCC (SOUTH KOREA)
- THIS IS A COMPONENT TO OTHER NCD DEVICES, NOT SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
Please note that images above may contain product not included with purchase.
Photos may not show the latest version of product currently in production.
Digi XBee3® modules accelerate time to market for designers, OEMs and solution providers by quickly enabling wireless connectivity and easy-to-add functionality. Building on industry-leading technology, pre-certified Digi XBee3 modules offer the flexibility to switch between multiple frequencies and wireless protocols as needed. These modules use the DigiMesh® networking protocol using a globally deployable 2.4 GHz transceiver. This peer-to-peer mesh network offers users added network stability through self-healing, dense network operation, extending the operational life of battery dependent networks and provides an upgrade path to IEEE 802.15.4 or ZigBee® mesh protocols, if desired.
With Digi Remote Manager®, Digi XBee3 modules can be easily configured and controlled from a simple, central platform. Built-in Digi TrustFence® security, identity and data privacy features use more than 175 controls to protect against new and evolving cyber threats. MicroPython and XCTU software tools simplify adding functionality, configuration and testing.
This product now includes worldwide certification, including Europe.
FCC, IC (NORTH AMERICA)
TELECK MIC (JAPAN)
KCC (SOUTH KOREA)
THIS IS A COMPONENT TO OTHER NCD DEVICES, NOT SOLD INDIVIDUALLY