IoT Long Range Wireless Pressure Sensor Bidirectional Differential
- Industrial Grade Bidirectional Differential Pressure Sensor with Temperature Output
- 4 User Selected Operating Pressure Ranges During Checkout
- Pressure Resolution up to 0.01 PSI (Depending on Sensor Option)
- Operating Temperature Range -20° to +70° C
- Temperature Resolution 0.01°C
- 2 Mile Range with 900MHz On-Board Antenna
- Superior LOS Range of up to 28 miles with 900MHz High-Gain Antennas
- Interface to Raspberry Pi, Microsoft Azure, Arduino and More
- Example Software for Visual Studio and LabVIEW
- Wireless Mesh Networking using DigiMesh®
- Open Communication Protocol for Custom Interfacing Applications
- Secure Transmission using AES-128 Encryption
Please note that images above may contain product not included with purchase.
Photos may not show the latest version of product currently in production.
IoT Long Range Wireless Pressure Sensor – Bidirectional Differential
Introducing NCD’s IoT Long range Wireless Bidirectional Differential Pressure Sensor with integrated temperature sensor. With an incredible 2 Mile wireless range, this IoT pressure sensor uses a 900MHz wireless mesh networking architecture to hop data across large networks when longer range is required. Incorporating a AMS5812 series high-resolution medical grade pressure sensor, this IoT pressure sensor samples pressure and temperature data, then transmits these data to user defined receiver(s). The whole process is repeated at user-defined intervals. For technical details on the pressure sensing element, please refer to the AMS5812 datasheet. This Wireless Bidirectional Differential Pressure Sensor comes with Two nozzles and Silicone Rubber Tubing.
Includes 2 Pieces of Silicone Rubber Tubing: 4mm O.D. x 2.5mm I.D. x .5 Meter Length. Please contact us if other lengths are required.
Sensor Options during Checkout:
AMS5812-0150-D-B Amplified Pressure Sensor -1034 to +1034 mbar -15 to +15 PSI
AMS5812-0050-D-B Amplified Pressure Sensor -344.7 to +344.7 mbar -5 to +5 PSI
AMS5812-0001-D-B Amplified Ultra Low Pressure Sensor -10.34 to +10.34 mbar -0.150 to +0.150 PSI
AMS5812-0003-D-B Amplified Low Pressure Sensor -20.68 to +20.68 mbar -0.30 to +0.30 PSI
Special Order Option (See Device Compatibility Tab for a Complete List of Special Order Sensors)
This device sends data periodically, based on user-preset timing intervals.
Wireless Pressure Sensor Applications
- Wireless Differential Pressure Monitoring
- Fluid level Monitoring
- Medical Instrumentation
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Component of a Low Power IoT System
- Home Automation and Control
- Water Tank Level Measurement
- Wireless Bidirectional Differential Pressure Monitoring for Raspberry Pi/Arduino
- Wireless Bidirectional Differential Pressure Monitoring for AWS/Azure