IoT Long Range Wireless Environmental Temperature Humidity Pressure Air quality Sensor
We opened the communications protocol so you can integrate this sensor with just about any control system or gateway you could ever want. Send data to a PC, a Raspberry Pi, to Microsoft Azure® IoT,AWS, or Arduino. Your data belongs to YOU and it’s up to you to decide where you want the data to arrive. Don’t be bogged down by the limitations of proprietary cloud solutions, post the data where you need it most. Speaking of Communications, NCD long-range wireless Temperature Humidity Pressure and Air Quality Sensor use the DigiMesh® protocol from Digi.com. DigiMesh® was designed by The industrial leader in secure wireless communications for industrial applications. DigiMesh® automatically hops data from gateway to gateway until it arrives at the desired destination.
There is no better Long Range Wireless Environment Temp Humidity Pressure and Air Quality Sensor on the market today. Nothing compares with the long range, the price, the accuracy, the battery life, or the security features we have to offer.
Note- This sensor has in built heater and it takes around 30 minutes to burn in. During the burn in time the sensors need to be placed in a clear air environment.
Now Supporting Microsoft Azure® IoT
We’ve been working with Microsoft engineers to post data from our sensors to Azure®. If you need help integrating this sensor into Azure®, please let us know and we will work with you to get you connected!
We take software samples seriously! Be sure to to check out the resources section of our web site to see code samples for Raspberry Pi, Visual Studio, LabVIEW, Arduino, Python, and more. We can help you post data to your Azure IoT account with some of our tutorials!
- Long Endurance Industrial Automation
- Indoor Air Quality
- Home Automation and Control
- Component of a IoT system
- Wireless Navigation
- Weather Forecast at remote locations
- Wireless Weather Monitoring For Raspberry Pi/Arduino
- Wireless Air Quality Monitoring For AWS/Azure
Not for use in outdoor applications or for use in excessive temperature conditions. Prolonged freezing will prevent batteries from functioning until thawed, using extended temperature range industrial batteries may improve the useful temperature range. Extended freezing applications should use a full-time powered solution. Prolonged exposure to extreme humidity conditions may damage this device. The sensing element is rated for use for 5 years and may be replaced. Exposure to high temperatures may cause the batteries to leak, causing permanent damage to this device. NCD Warranty does not cover battery corrosion or use in excessively smoky environments under any circumstances.
We Customize Just for You!!
NCD offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.
Custom IoT Electronic Design Services Process
Most of our users purchase off-the-shelf hardware for initial testing. Once everything is working, they contact us to build a custom solution which may include specialized changes to the board, firmware, connectors, etc. Custom boards have many advantages such as reduced wiring, easy installation, small size, less power consumption, and in some cases, an overall reduction in product cost. Custom IoT Electronic Design Services will have your company name and logo on the board as well as the enclosure.
Customized IoT Electronics
NCD engineers can help build a customized solution for your particular application based on the designs you see on our website. We can combine devices onto a single board, change the shape, or even some of the components to meet your exact needs. We also provide turn-key metal enclosures with powder coating and full-color printing on the top side starting at just $500 for setup! We have more than 20 years of experience in electronics design and manufacturing. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA, so we are here to support the products we make. We only ask that our customers prototype their needs using our existing products before we customize.
- Custom designs should be based on our existing product because we can’t build rockets or electric cars over here!
- We do not provide customization services if it involves the introduction of a new or untested technology.
- Custom engineering fees depend on your requirements, so please contact us for a quote!
- We maintain ownership of all designs, including our customized designs as they are based on our existing Design.
- We will only ship the customized product to you or your authorized agents.
- We have an NDA available if needed.
- The turn-around time is about 2-3 weeks.
- We specialize in low-volume designs, no quantity is too small!
- We have the ability to scale to large volumes as needed.
Getting Started with Product Customization
All you have to do is contact us and we will walk you through the process from beginning to end, based on your individual needs. Some people are surprised at how fast we finish CAD design (usually a few hours), but keep in mind, we still have to build your design, which takes considerably more time. When we customize product, here are the general services we provide:
- We design the circuit board.
- We communicate with our customers throughout the customization and manufacturing process.
- We manufacture surface mount stencils and circuit boards.
- We program our pick and place machines to build your boards.
- We build a working sample and run it through our wave solder machine.
- We test your custom IoT solution.
- Once the design is finalized it won’t be possible to make changes during production (changes cost money and require us to repeat the above processes)
- Once it meets all your requirements, we will start production as needed.
- We work with our metal fabricators to design a metal enclosure if required.
- You work with our artist to print the top side of the enclosure in full color with your company logo if required.