Contact Closure Email Generator
The Contact Closure Email Generator is a plug and play device capable of sending Notifications, Emails, or Text messages when a contact closure event occurs. There are 4 on board isolated contact closure inputs. This device is suitable for Industrial, Commercial, or Home use. Setup/Use is simple enough anyone can use it.
Isolated Contact Closure Inputs
The Inputs on the Contact Closure Email Generator are isolated for durability and rigidity. The first thing to become damaged on a device like this is the IC which monitors the contact closure signals. Long wire runs are often used for connecting contact closure signals to a device like this. Long wire runs have a tendency to accumulate static which will result in high voltage discharge on the device monitoring the inputs. By isolating the inputs we have made this device as robust and reliable as it can possibly be.
Full customization of how emails are generated and sent by the Contact Closure Email Generator is simple and intuitive. Configure Email Subjects and Message Bodies for any possible event(Input 1 closed, Input 1 Opened, Device powered on, etc).
It is possible to send text messages to mobile devices by sending the email
A comma delimited list of email recipient addresses can be entered for every Input and Power status event. This means you can send a message to a group of email accounts when input 1 closes and to a completely different group of email addresses when the device powers on, or when input 2 closes, or input 3 opens. It’s almost infinitely configurable.
Works with your Existing Email Broker
This device authenticates with your Email broker over the SMTP protocol allowing it to send emails using your email account. This means you will never pay any service fees for owning and operating this device. Once you have purchased the device your investment is complete.
This is an Industrial Grade Device
The extruded aluminum enclosure, isolated inputs, wide operating input voltage, and externally viewable status LED make this a solid reliable device for any application big or small.
The Contact Closure Email Generator connects to your existing WiFi interface and sends email notifications over that connection.
No Software Required
This Contact Closure Email Generator generates and sends emails by itself. No need for external software to generate the emails or to configure the device. Configuration is accomplished through an embedded web interface hosted on the device itself.
Designed with Security in Mind
This device uses the SMTP protocol to authenticate with your existing email broker. Works with most WiFi Security Types(Does not work with captive portal networks). Configuration of the device is only available when the device is in configuration mode so physical access is required to change settings on the device this means the device is protected from unwanted users.
endNode Power Requirements
endNode devices were designed to operate continuously from a 9-32V external power supply. A +12VDC international power supply is included. A two-position pluggable terminal block is also included for direct wired applications. An on device RGB LED indicates status information about the device(See User Guide for more information).
Here are some contact closure devices we offer which work well with the Contact Closure Email Generator:
Garage Door Sensor
Threaded Magnet Detection Sensor
Door and Window Detection Switch With Magnet
We Customize Just for You!!
NCD offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.
Custom IoT Electronic Design Services Process
Most of our users purchase off-the-shelf hardware for initial testing. Once everything is working, they contact us to build a custom solution which may include specialized changes to the board, firmware, connectors, etc. Custom boards have many advantages such as reduced wiring, easy installation, small size, less power consumption, and in some cases, an overall reduction in product cost. Custom IoT Electronic Design Services will have your company name and logo on the board as well as the enclosure.
Customized IoT Electronics
NCD engineers can help build a customized solution for your particular application based on the designs you see on our website. We can combine devices onto a single board, change the shape, or even some of the components to meet your exact needs. We also provide turn-key metal enclosures with powder coating and full-color printing on the top side starting at just $500 for setup! We have more than 20 years of experience in electronics design and manufacturing. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA, so we are here to support the products we make. We only ask that our customers prototype their needs using our existing products before we customize.
- Custom designs should be based on our existing product because we can’t build rockets or electric cars over here!
- We do not provide customization services if it involves the introduction of a new or untested technology.
- Custom engineering fees depend on your requirements, so please contact us for a quote!
- We maintain ownership of all designs, including our customized designs as they are based on our existing Design.
- We will only ship the customized product to you or your authorized agents.
- We have an NDA available if needed.
- The turn-around time is about 2-3 weeks.
- We specialize in low-volume designs, no quantity is too small!
- We have the ability to scale to large volumes as needed.
Getting Started with Product Customization
All you have to do is contact us and we will walk you through the process from beginning to end, based on your individual needs. Some people are surprised at how fast we finish CAD design (usually a few hours), but keep in mind, we still have to build your design, which takes considerably more time. When we customize product, here are the general services we provide:
- We design the circuit board.
- We communicate with our customers throughout the customization and manufacturing process.
- We manufacture surface mount stencils and circuit boards.
- We program our pick and place machines to build your boards.
- We build a working sample and run it through our wave solder machine.
- We test your custom IoT solution.
- Once the design is finalized it won’t be possible to make changes during production (changes cost money and require us to repeat the above processes)
- Once it meets all your requirements, we will start production as needed.
- We work with our metal fabricators to design a metal enclosure if required.
- You work with our artist to print the top side of the enclosure in full color with your company logo if required.
+MORE App customizations
We partnered with Blynk who have developed the +MORE app. If you are interested in customization to their +MORE app then we're sure you will enjoy working with them as much as we did. They can customize the user interface +MORE mobile app at your request.
- Add new functionality and features to the mobile applications and web dashboard
- Change/ add data visualizations options
Contact them today for custom App Development!
White-labeled mobile apps and dashboard
Blynk the developer of +MORE has a fantastic team of developers eager to help with your IoT applications. They offer the following services.
We provide white-label IoT infrastructure:
- Private IoT cloud
- Branded mobile applications for remote monitoring and control
- A branded web dashboard to manage fleet of your devices
- Big Data analysis with actionable insights
- Development of machine learning algorithms
Contact them today for all of your IoT cloud needs!