Door and Window Magnetic Detection Switch SPST with Magnet
- Magnetic Switch for Windows and Doors
- 6″ Lead Length (Minimum)
- SPST Configuration with Normally Open Contacts
- Includes 4 Mounting Screws and Adhesive Tape
- Includes Magnet and Magnet Detector
- Compatible with MirC, MirX, MirM, and MirW
- Compatible with Fusion, Reactor, and ProXR Series
- Contact Closure Output is Compatible with ADCs
- Compatible with any Device with a Contact Closure Input
Please note that images above may contain product not included with purchase.
Photos may not show the latest version of product currently in production.
This magnetic door and window switch is used to detect the open or closed state of windows and doors. This sensor includes two 6″ wires and a magnetic sensor that is normally open. When the sensor comes in very close proximity of the magnetic sensor, the internal switch closes on the two wires conduct power. This sensor is not recommended for garage doors, as the magnet must be in very close proximity to the sensor for proper operation, making mounting to a garage door surprisingly difficult. However, this sensor works great with standard windows and doors, and is most commonly used in alarm detection applications.