2-Channel Solid State Relay Controller + 6 GPIO with I2C Interface
- 6-Channel SPST Solid-State Relay Controller with I2C Interface
- 2-Channel Programmable Digital Input/Output
- Ideal for use with PC using Windows 8/10 via USB
- ESP8266 and USB I2C Interface Modules are Also Available
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Onion, PyCom
- Control Solid-State Relays using IoT Communication Modules
- MCP23008 I2C Controlled Solid-State SPST Relays
- Hosts up to 2 Solid-State Relays (Optional Accessory)
- I2C Output Port for Adding Sensors, Controllers, or More Relays
- Wireless Remote Operation with Key Fob Expansion Option
- Use the Arduino Wire Language to Control On-Board SSRs
- Example Libraries Available on GitHub
Please note that images above may contain product not included with purchase.
Photos may not show the latest version of product currently in production.
This I2C 2-channel Solid-State relay controller offers a cross-platform solution with unmatched compatibility and expansion capabilities. Compatible with every IoT technology that supports I2C communications, this is the most versatile relay controller we have ever manufactured. All NCD I2C relay controllers have a I2C output, allowing you to chain together more relay controllers, a vast array of sensors, current monitors, PWM drivers, and much more. The expansion abilities of this relay board are unmatched by any other manufacturer in the world. This controller is based on the MCP23008, a common I2C interface chip for GPIO applications. In this design, the GPIO port is used to control 2 solid state relays. Six programmable Digital Input/Output port pins are also available via screw terminals for use in Contact Closure detection applications or monitor and control external TTL circuits. Three on-board address jumpers allow up to 8 similar devices (based on the MCP23008 or MCP23017) to be chained to the same I2C bus for individual control. On-board status LEDs display the on/off status of each relay. This controller may be powered using our optional power supply or with 12VDC and direct screw terminal connection of bare power wires. Each solid state relay is accessible to the user via two large screw terminals, capable of accepting 12 AWG wire. This controller includes many solid-state relay options, customized when added to your shopping cart.
Solid State Relays Option
Solid state relays are ideal for agricultural switching applications, or remotely located switching. SSRs are frequently chosen to control pumps, valves, solenoids, lights, and other high-reliability applications. NCD solid-state relay controllers do not include solid-state relays, but you will have the option to choose the type of solid state relays you require when customizing your product. This controller is designed specifically to fit select Crydom solid-state relays, but may be compatible other solid-state relays made by other companies. Review Solid-State Relay Options