48-Channel 8-Bit/12-Bit Analog to Digital Converter + XR Expansion Port
- 8-Bit or 12-Bit Analog to Digital Converter
- 48-Channels of 0-5VDC Analog ADC Inputs
- Supports Many Communication Interface Technologies
- Long Range Wireless, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Ethernet, USB, RS-232, RS-485
- Read Individual Channels or All Channels Simultaneously
- 12VDC Operation Consumes Only 25mA with USB Interface
- Base Station Software for Testing and Learning Command Set
- 115.2K Default Baud Rate, Supporting Many Baud Rate Options
- 20+ Samples per Second per Channel at 12-Bit Resolution
- Tune for Higher Operational Speeds
- ProXR Command Set for Optional Relay Expansions
Please note that images above may contain product not included with purchase.
Photos may not show the latest version of product currently in production.
ProXR Enhanced with A/D
With all the control and backward/forward compatibility you have come to expect from the ProXR series command set, this controller allow you to send simple commands to activate relays, read the status of relays, activate up to 16 relay timers, and control up to 256 total relays using the XR Expansion Port. All relays are electronically latched, simply send a command to turn the relay on, send a different command to turn the relay off.
You can send commands to activate relays, deactivate relays, control all the relays at one time, plus you can send commands that tell a relay to turn on for a few seconds, minutes, or hours. You can assign 16 timers to any of the 256 relays, and set the timers to go off after the duration has expired.
Analog to Digital Conversion allows you to read voltage levels from 0-5 volts using 8-bit or 12-bit resolution. This is particularly useful for reading temperature sensors (one temperature sensor is built into the board, shared with analog input number 8). A/D Inputs are also useful for reading light level sensors, thermocouples, switch closures, or just about any other kind of sensor you can think of. Built-In Pull-Up/Down Resistors keep the inputs quiet.
Updated Communication Technologies
This product has been updated to support many communication technologies. Please reference the quick start guide for each of the associated communication technologies, as they generally all work as protocol converters to convert data to serial communications at 115.2K baud. Please choose from any of the communication technologies below: