IoT Long Range Wireless Thermocouple Temperature Sensor
- Industrial Long Range Wireless Thermocouple Sensor
- Industrial Grade with an Accuracy of ±2.2°C
- High Grade K type thermocouple Connector and Probe
- Up to 500,000 Transmissions from 2 AA Batteries
- 2 Mile Range with On-Board Antenna
- Superior LOS Range of up to 28 miles with High-Gain Antennas
- Interface to Raspberry Pi, Microsoft® Azure®, Losant and More
- Example Software for Visual Studio and LabVIEW®
- Supports Wireless Mesh Networking
- NO Monthly Fee or Locked Proprietary Protocols
Please note that images above may contain product not included with purchase.
Photos may not show the latest version of product currently in production.
Long Range Wireless Sensors
Our long range wireless enterprise series sensors are an easy to use and reliable start to any data aggregation application. This video will demonstrate how they work, what they do, and how to use them.
IoT Long Range Wireless Thermocouple Sensor (High Temperature Sensor)
NCD industrial IoT long range wireless thermocouple sensors are capable of measuring extreme high and low temperatures. This wireless thermocouple includes one 5SRTC-TT-K-24-36 K-Type thermocouple probe from Omega.com with a 1m, 24 AWG connection cable, rated for temperature measurement applications up to 260°C (500°F) with an accuracy of ±2.2°C. This wireless thermocouple device comes with K-Type connector, which can be used to connect higher temperature range thermocouple if needed. This sensor has in built hot and cold junction to provide highly accurate reading. This wireless IoT thermocouple product is an ideal product for high temperature measurements, industrial boiler temperature measurements, liquid temperature measurement, and temperature monitoring of food storage units. This IoT Long range wireless thermocouple sensor product is designed to consume extremely low power and send data at extremely long distances of up to 2 miles line-of-light or up to 28 miles using high gain antennas.
Powered by just 2 AA batteries with a operational lifetime of 500,000 wireless transmissions, you can expect to achieve up to 10 years of battery life depending on environmental conditions and the transmission interval you choose. Optionally, this sensor may be externally powered.
There is no better IoT Long Range Wireless Thermocouple Sensor on the market today. Nothing compares with the long range, the price, the accuracy, the battery life, or the security features we have to offer.
This device sends data periodically, based on user-preset timing intervals.
IoT Wireless Thermocouple Temperature Sensor Applications
- Food Storage Temperature Monitoring
- HVAC High-Side Low-Side Temperature Monitoring
- Industrial Boiler Temperature Measurements
- Liquid Temperature Measurement
- Oven Temperature Monitoring
Full Node-RED Support
Use the power of Node-RED to quickly create complex logic flows and temperature alerts without a single line of code!