Web Relay Boards from NCD
Our Web Relay Boards make it easy for you to control relays and monitor inputs using any web browser or software. A Web Relay Board allows you turn relays on or off, create macros to send multiple commands, monitor inputs, and write your own software to do any of these things and more with your own software. This Web Relay Controller is a ProXR Lite series controller which is a widely adopted standard used by industry for many years. Equipped with your choice of 1, 2, 4, or 8 on-board relays, the ProXR Lite series Web Relay Controllers suit the needs of most of our customers. Integrated Analog to Digital Converters may be used to manually control the relays, or they may be used to read external sensors. Equipped with 8 or 10-Bit resolution, the ADC built into Web Relay Controllers add tremendous flexibility for various application requirements.
Getting Started a Web Relay Board
Start by downloading Base Station at https://ncd.io/start. Connect your Web Relay Board to your network and run Base Station. Start up base station from a computer on the same network as your Web Relay Board and you can see the connection information for your Web Relay Board. If you enter the IP Address into a Web Browser or double click on the Web Relay Board in Base Station you should be brought to the Web Page for that board. From there you can configure the interface, control relays, or read inputs.
Additionally the Web Relay Board Module can be controlled over a simple TCP socket. You can do this through Base Station, N-Button, or your own custom software. Be aware however that the device can’t take commands over the web interface if a TCP socket is open to it.
How to Order our Web Relay Boards
Start by clicking the “Buy Now” button on the right. Next, choose how many on-board relays you need (up to 8 in this series). Select the relay options in the red box for 5 or 10-Amp mechanical relays. Choose the type of Web interface you require and add a power supply if needed.
Need more Relays?
No Problem! We have expandable ProXR Relay Boards available if you need more relays, just click here. Simply choose the Web option during checkout. NCD ProXR series Boards are field serviceable with a very long production history adopted by the largest companies in the world!
Solid State Relays
Solid state relays are ideal for agricultural switching applications, or remotely located switching. SSRs are frequently chosen to control pumps, valves, solenoids, lights, and other high-reliability applications. NCD solid-state relay controllers do not include solid-state relays, but you will have the option to choose the type of solid state relays you require when customizing your product. This controller is designed specifically to fit select Crydom solid-state relays, but may be compatible other solid-state relays made by other companies.
Ethernet Web-I WebRelay Compatibility Notes
This device is accessible via web page over a local area network. This device requires users to configure Port Forwarding on their local router for accessibility over the internet. Port Forwarding is outside the scope of NCD technical support, please visit https://portforward.com/, as this web site is dedicated to helping users configure their routers for port forwarding.
Choosing a Solid State Relay
Please examine the datasheet of each solid state relay carefully, as SSRs do not function exactly like mechanical switches. SSRs frequently have minimum load requirements, and some require external snubber circuitry for certain applications. SSRs do not typically work with volt meters in the same way as mechanical switches. SSRs must also be chosen for AC or DC applications, as they are not universally interchangeable. Some SSRs require forced air cooling, and may be damaged if not properly ventilated. Please consult the experts at Crydom.com if you are uncertain about your choice of SSR.
We Customize Just for You!!
NCD offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.
Custom IoT Electronic Design Services Process
Most of our users purchase off-the-shelf hardware for initial testing. Once everything is working, they contact us to build a custom solution which may include specialized changes to the board, firmware, connectors, etc. Custom boards have many advantages such as reduced wiring, easy installation, small size, less power consumption, and in some cases, an overall reduction in product cost. Custom IoT Electronic Design Services will have your company name and logo on the board as well as the enclosure.
Customized IoT Electronics
NCD engineers can help build a customized solution for your particular application based on the designs you see on our website. We can combine devices onto a single board, change the shape, or even some of the components to meet your exact needs. We also provide turn-key metal enclosures with powder coating and full-color printing on the top side starting at just $500 for setup! We have more than 20 years of experience in electronics design and manufacturing. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA, so we are here to support the products we make. We only ask that our customers prototype their needs using our existing products before we customize.
- Custom designs should be based on our existing product because we can’t build rockets or electric cars over here!
- We do not provide customization services if it involves the introduction of a new or untested technology.
- Custom engineering fees depend on your requirements, so please contact us for a quote!
- We maintain ownership of all designs, including our customized designs as they are based on our existing Design.
- We will only ship the customized product to you or your authorized agents.
- We have an NDA available if needed.
- The turn-around time is about 2-3 weeks.
- We specialize in low-volume designs, no quantity is too small!
- We have the ability to scale to large volumes as needed.
Getting Started with Product Customization
All you have to do is contact us and we will walk you through the process from beginning to end, based on your individual needs. Some people are surprised at how fast we finish CAD design (usually a few hours), but keep in mind, we still have to build your design, which takes considerably more time. When we customize product, here are the general services we provide:
- We design the circuit board.
- We communicate with our customers throughout the customization and manufacturing process.
- We manufacture surface mount stencils and circuit boards.
- We program our pick and place machines to build your boards.
- We build a working sample and run it through our wave solder machine.
- We test your custom IoT solution.
- Once the design is finalized it won’t be possible to make changes during production (changes cost money and require us to repeat the above processes)
- Once it meets all your requirements, we will start production as needed.
- We work with our metal fabricators to design a metal enclosure if required.
- You work with our artist to print the top side of the enclosure in full color with your company logo if required.
+MORE App customizations
We partnered with Blynk who have developed the +MORE app. If you are interested in customization to their +MORE app then we're sure you will enjoy working with them as much as we did. They can customize the user interface +MORE mobile app at your request.
- Add new functionality and features to the mobile applications and web dashboard
- Change/ add data visualizations options
Contact them today for custom App Development!
White-labeled mobile apps and dashboard
Blynk the developer of +MORE has a fantastic team of developers eager to help with your IoT applications. They offer the following services.
We provide white-label IoT infrastructure:
- Private IoT cloud
- Branded mobile applications for remote monitoring and control
- A branded web dashboard to manage fleet of your devices
- Big Data analysis with actionable insights
- Development of machine learning algorithms
Contact them today for all of your IoT cloud needs!