The Veris Hawkeye® H922060A Split Core Current Sensor is capable of monitoring a current range of 0 to 60 Amps AC, and converts the current sensed by the solid-core transducer into a proportional 0-5 Volts DC. The 0-5VDC output of this sensor is perfect for use with NCD Fusion, Reactor, and ProXR AD8 Series relay controllers. Fusion and Reactor series controllers may be configured to control relays based on the amount of current sensed. This sensor may also work with any of our I2C or IoT devices with 0-5V analog inputs. This is a true industrial grade sensor designed for long life in harsh environments.
A typical AC installation will include Hot, Neutral, and Ground conductors. The Hot conductor is the only conductor that should pass through the core of this sensor. AC current monitoring is not possible when more than a single conductor is passed through the core. For instance, passing all 3 wires through the sensor will cancel the AC current field, making current monitoring impossible. Current sensors are offered in two varieties: Solid Core or Split Core. Solid core current sensors require you to feed the wire through the core of the sensor. Split core sensors open and allow you to clamp the sensor around the AC wire without having to disconnect the AC wire during installation.
Please Note: All current sensors have a minimum sensing current. Exceeding the current rating of a current sensor may damage the sensor or the controller connected to the sensor. Not for use in DC current monitoring applications. Only the AC hot or neutral wire should pass through this sensor, never attempt to pass more than a single wire through the core of this sensor. Please review the datasheet carefully prior to purchase. Hawkeye® is a registered trademark of Veris Industries.
We Customize Just for You!!
NCD offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.
Custom IoT Electronic Design Services Process
Most of our users purchase off-the-shelf hardware for initial testing. Once everything is working, they contact us to build a custom solution which may include specialized changes to the board, firmware, connectors, etc. Custom boards have many advantages such as reduced wiring, easy installation, small size, less power consumption, and in some cases, an overall reduction in product cost. Custom IoT Electronic Design Services will have your company name and logo on the board as well as the enclosure.
Customized IoT Electronics
NCD engineers can help build a customized solution for your particular application based on the designs you see on our website. We can combine devices onto a single board, change the shape, or even some of the components to meet your exact needs. We also provide turn-key metal enclosures with powder coating and full-color printing on the top side starting at just $500 for setup! We have more than 20 years of experience in electronics design and manufacturing. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA, so we are here to support the products we make. We only ask that our customers prototype their needs using our existing products before we customize.
- Custom designs should be based on our existing product because we can’t build rockets or electric cars over here!
- We do not provide customization services if it involves the introduction of a new or untested technology.
- Custom engineering fees depend on your requirements, so please contact us for a quote!
- We maintain ownership of all designs, including our customized designs as they are based on our existing Design.
- We will only ship the customized product to you or your authorized agents.
- We have an NDA available if needed.
- The turn-around time is about 2-3 weeks.
- We specialize in low-volume designs, no quantity is too small!
- We have the ability to scale to large volumes as needed.
Getting Started with Product Customization
All you have to do is contact us and we will walk you through the process from beginning to end, based on your individual needs. Some people are surprised at how fast we finish CAD design (usually a few hours), but keep in mind, we still have to build your design, which takes considerably more time. When we customize product, here are the general services we provide:
- We design the circuit board.
- We communicate with our customers throughout the customization and manufacturing process.
- We manufacture surface mount stencils and circuit boards.
- We program our pick and place machines to build your boards.
- We build a working sample and run it through our wave solder machine.
- We test your custom IoT solution.
- Once the design is finalized it won’t be possible to make changes during production (changes cost money and require us to repeat the above processes)
- Once it meets all your requirements, we will start production as needed.
- We work with our metal fabricators to design a metal enclosure if required.
- You work with our artist to print the top side of the enclosure in full color with your company logo if required.