UXP 16-Channel 12-Bit Analog to Digital Converter Expansion Board
- Add 16 Channels of 8/12-Bit Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC)
- 0-5VDC Input Voltage Range
- Common Ground for all Analog Inputs
- Compatible with Fusion and ProXR UXP Series Controllers
- Chain Together up to 48 Analog Input Channels
- Expands in a Daisy Chain Configuration with Supplied Cables
- NOTICE: This device is an expansion module only and cannot be used alone
Please note that images above may contain product not included with purchase.
Photos may not show the latest version of product currently in production.
Add Analog to Digital Conversion to any UXP Port
The UAD1216 is an 8-Bit/12-Bit 16-Channel Analog to Digital Converter Expansion Module designed to attach to any Fusion or ProXR UXP series controllers. On-board Connectors shown above are used to connect a ground and an analog signal source from 0-5VDC. Black connectors on each end are used to chain multiple UAD1216 Expansion modules to a single UXP port.
This design consists of a high-quality Dual Channel 12-Bit A/D converter connected to a dual 8-channel multiplexer. To use this device, simply use our Base Station software, your Ultra controller will then communicate to this expansion module and respond with 8-Bit/12-Bit data. Ultra series controllers are capable of reading a single channel at a time or all 16 channels at once.
Up to three UAD1216 expansion boards can connect to a single UXP port. Fusion series controllers have two UXP Ports, allowing you to monitor up to 96 Analog Inputs. ProXR UXP series controllers include a single UXP port. This expansion includes a 6″ connection cable. Power is supplied by the UXP Series Controller.
Please note: this is an expansion module and must be connected to a compatible board to work. This board will NOT work on it’s own.