Screw Terminal Breakout Board with I2C and USB Interface for Onion Omega 2 and Onion Omega 1
- Provides Screw Terminal Access to Onion Omega GPIO
- Power & Program your Onion Omega from USB
- Provides a I2C Expansion Port for Interface to NCD I2C Devices
- Compatible with the OOKF Key Fob Receiver Overlay Shield
- Easily Interface Onion Omega to Hundreds of Sensors
- Use Onion Omega to Control Relays and FETs
- Interface Onion Omega to Energy Monitoring Devices
- Compatible with the OOXB XBee® Overlay Shield
Please note that images above may contain product not included with purchase.
Photos may not show the latest version of product currently in production.
The OOS offers a convenient screw-terminal breakout board for Onion Omega 1 and 2.
The OOS includes an integrated I2C port for easy expansion to the entire NCD I2C Product Line.
The OOS is compatible with the OOKF Key Fob Receiver expansion, allowing Key Fob commands to be sent directly to the GPIO of the Onion Omega. This screw terminal breakout board is also compatible with the OOXB Communications Overlay Shield.
nodeLynk™ Master Adapter
This is a nodeLynk Master adapter. nodeLynk Master adapters speak to a chain of nodeLynk devices using I2C communications.
What is nodeLynk?
Chain expansion devices using nodeLynk. Connect a wide variety of accessories to expand the capabilities of a nodeLynk compatible controller. Use nodeLynk to add Relay Controllers, Sensors, PWM Drivers, Displays, and a wide variety of 4-20mA, 0-10V ADCs and DACs, as well as a wide array of TTL & Isolated GPIO devices. All nodeLynk devices use I2C communications to chain devices together. nodeLynk is an easy way to expand functionality without soldering. nodeLynk allows expansion in seconds so you can focus on your software and firmware development.
XBee® is a registered trademark of Digi International. www.digi.com