RS-485 Serial Communications Converter with USB Interface FT232RL SN65HVD12D
- USB to RS-485 Conversion
- 3-Wire Screw Terminal for Easy Network Connection
- USB Mini Interface with Cable
- LED Status Lights for USB, TX, and RX
- Auxiliary 5VDC Output for Future Expansion
- RS-485 Baud Rates: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600,115200
- RS-485 Default Baud Rate of 9600 Baud (Suggested)
Please note that images above may contain product not included with purchase.
Photos may not show the latest version of product currently in production.
USB to RS-485 Converter
Build a RS-485 Network in minutes with this USB to RS-485 converter based on the FT232RL USB to Serial converter. This device includes USB Mini interface and USB cable. Four on-board screw terminals provide connection to a 3-wire RS-485 network. A fourth terminal provides a regulated 5VDC output for use in future expansion applications. While this device supports many baud rate options, we suggest using a baud rate that is compatible with our RS-485 nodes. Our suggested default baud rate of 9600 allows for greatest distance. NCD RS-485 nodes also support 19.2K, 38.4K, and 115.2K baud.
This device includes on-board USB, TX, and RX LEDs and Texas Instruments SN65HVD12D RS-485 driver chip.