Web Relay with a Linux Framework
Web-i uses an embedded Linux Web Server Module
Pre-Programmed with NCD Web-i Firmware
Allowing you to Control Anything from Anywhere with just the Internet and a Browser
We have just taken Network Communications a Huge Step Forward!
Control this Device Remotely from Anywhere in the World
Control this Web Relay from anywhere you can get an internet connection and on any device with a web browser. That means that your computer, PDA, cell phone, iPhone or Android becomes a remote control for this device! This new services is available through our website Link.Signalswitch.com. Each Web-i module has a unique MAC address printed on the top and you can simply enter //link.signalswitch.com/MacAddress into the URL. Example: //link.signalswitch.com/00409D43F71C and then type in the password. It’s that simple, after a few moments you will be granted access to the controller. A static IP address is NOT REQUIRED for remote access and the device and computer MUST have separate internet connections.
Control this Device from a Local Area Network
This device can also be controlled over a Local Area Network. You may need to log into your router to find the IP address. Take note of the MAC address printed on the top of the controller. Your router will display a list of IP addresses and associated MAC addresses. Take note of the IP address that matches the printed MAC address on your controller. Open any web browser and type the IP address into the URL.
Web Relay Modules
This board is equipped with a Web-i Module. The Module has custom firmware built-in that will allow you to access the built-in web pages. Those pages will allow you to send commands to the board such as simple on/off commands or complex timing commands. The Web-i communications module also adds an Ethernet interface to the board and will connect to a your router with a standard CAT-5 cable (a Wi-Fi adapter is available – see below). The Web-i module will be powered by the board which will require 12 volts of power that can be hard wired or you can purchase a “wall wart” type Power Supply at checkout.
Web-i WebRelay Ethernet Communications Module
This Ethernet communications module is designed to offer a web interface for use with Fusion Series controllers. Do not use with ProXR, we have a ProXR version available.
Ethernet Web-I WebRelay Compatibility Notes
This device is accessible via web page over a local area network. This device requires users to configure Port Forwarding on their local router for accessibility over the internet. Port Forwarding is outside the scope of NCD technical support, please visit https://portforward.com/, as this web site is dedicated to helping users configure their routers for port forwarding.
We Customize Just for You!!
NCD offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.
Custom IoT Electronic Design Services Process
Most of our users purchase off-the-shelf hardware for initial testing. Once everything is working, they contact us to build a custom solution which may include specialized changes to the board, firmware, connectors, etc. Custom boards have many advantages such as reduced wiring, easy installation, small size, less power consumption, and in some cases, an overall reduction in product cost. Custom IoT Electronic Design Services will have your company name and logo on the board as well as the enclosure.
Customized IoT Electronics
NCD engineers can help build a customized solution for your particular application based on the designs you see on our website. We can combine devices onto a single board, change the shape, or even some of the components to meet your exact needs. We also provide turn-key metal enclosures with powder coating and full-color printing on the top side starting at just $500 for setup! We have more than 20 years of experience in electronics design and manufacturing. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA, so we are here to support the products we make. We only ask that our customers prototype their needs using our existing products before we customize.
- Custom designs should be based on our existing product because we can’t build rockets or electric cars over here!
- We do not provide customization services if it involves the introduction of a new or untested technology.
- Custom engineering fees depend on your requirements, so please contact us for a quote!
- We maintain ownership of all designs, including our customized designs as they are based on our existing Design.
- We will only ship the customized product to you or your authorized agents.
- We have an NDA available if needed.
- The turn-around time is about 2-3 weeks.
- We specialize in low-volume designs, no quantity is too small!
- We have the ability to scale to large volumes as needed.
Getting Started with Product Customization
All you have to do is contact us and we will walk you through the process from beginning to end, based on your individual needs. Some people are surprised at how fast we finish CAD design (usually a few hours), but keep in mind, we still have to build your design, which takes considerably more time. When we customize product, here are the general services we provide:
- We design the circuit board.
- We communicate with our customers throughout the customization and manufacturing process.
- We manufacture surface mount stencils and circuit boards.
- We program our pick and place machines to build your boards.
- We build a working sample and run it through our wave solder machine.
- We test your custom IoT solution.
- Once the design is finalized it won’t be possible to make changes during production (changes cost money and require us to repeat the above processes)
- Once it meets all your requirements, we will start production as needed.
- We work with our metal fabricators to design a metal enclosure if required.
- You work with our artist to print the top side of the enclosure in full color with your company logo if required.
+MORE App customizations
We partnered with Blynk who have developed the +MORE app. If you are interested in customization to their +MORE app then we're sure you will enjoy working with them as much as we did. They can customize the user interface +MORE mobile app at your request.
- Add new functionality and features to the mobile applications and web dashboard
- Change/ add data visualizations options
Contact them today for custom App Development!
White-labeled mobile apps and dashboard
Blynk the developer of +MORE has a fantastic team of developers eager to help with your IoT applications. They offer the following services.
We provide white-label IoT infrastructure:
- Private IoT cloud
- Branded mobile applications for remote monitoring and control
- A branded web dashboard to manage fleet of your devices
- Big Data analysis with actionable insights
- Development of machine learning algorithms
Contact them today for all of your IoT cloud needs!