This module uses a pin configuration that is compatible with Fusion series boards, but not ProXR, ProXR Lite, Taralist, or Reactor
Ethernet Interface for NCD Devices
Connect the complete line of NCD Industrial Devices to your Ethernet Network using this modular communications module from NCD. Based on the Lantronix XPort Ethernet to Serial Converter, Lantronix customized this device for us to ensure optimal compatibility with our complete line of products. This modular communications module essential converts TCP/IP data into data bytes, and sends these bytes to the complete line of NCD devices. This Ethernet communications module is suitable for use with ProXR, ProXR Lite, Pulsar, Fusion, Reactor, and Taralist series controllers.
Ethernet Relay Control
Our Ethernet ProXR Lite Series Relay Controllers make it easier than ever to add computer controlled switching to your network for your most demanding computer control applications. Simply connect this controller to your router and the router will assign it an IP address. Once the IP address has been assigned the Lantronics XPort firmware will give you powerful communication options.
This board is equipped with a Lantronix XPort Module. The Lantronix communications module adds Ethernet communications to the board. The module will connect to a your router with a standard CAT-5 cable. The board itself will require 12 volts of power and can be hard wired or you can purchase a “wall wart” type transformer at checkout.
Lantronix Ethernet TCP/IP
The Lantronix Ethernet TCP/IP converter was designed to fit exclusively in NCD Industrial devices. This communications module acts as a Ethernet to Serial converter, providing TCP/IP access to the complete line of NCD Industrial devices. This module has a integrated web-page for basic configuration, and arrives pre-configured for compatibility with NCD devices. This device is not intended for use outside the NCD family of products.
Ethernet TCP/IP Compatibility Notes
This device periodically sends UDP Packets on port 13,000, which help identify the IP address of this device on your network. This device sends UDP Packets to link.signalswitch.com to help users access this device from the internet (this feature can be disable). Remote access over the internet requires users to configure Port Forwarding on the router that is associated with the WiFi communications module. Port Forwarding is outside the scope of NCD technical support. Please visit PortForward.com for instructions on configuring most routers for port forwarding.
We Customize Just for You!!
NCD offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.
Custom IoT Electronic Design Services Process
Most of our users purchase off-the-shelf hardware for initial testing. Once everything is working, they contact us to build a custom solution which may include specialized changes to the board, firmware, connectors, etc. Custom boards have many advantages such as reduced wiring, easy installation, small size, less power consumption, and in some cases, an overall reduction in product cost. Custom IoT Electronic Design Services will have your company name and logo on the board as well as the enclosure.
Customized IoT Electronics
NCD engineers can help build a customized solution for your particular application based on the designs you see on our website. We can combine devices onto a single board, change the shape, or even some of the components to meet your exact needs. We also provide turn-key metal enclosures with powder coating and full-color printing on the top side starting at just $500 for setup! We have more than 20 years of experience in electronics design and manufacturing. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA, so we are here to support the products we make. We only ask that our customers prototype their needs using our existing products before we customize.
- Custom designs should be based on our existing product because we can’t build rockets or electric cars over here!
- We do not provide customization services if it involves the introduction of a new or untested technology.
- Custom engineering fees depend on your requirements, so please contact us for a quote!
- We maintain ownership of all designs, including our customized designs as they are based on our existing Design.
- We will only ship the customized product to you or your authorized agents.
- We have an NDA available if needed.
- The turn-around time is about 2-3 weeks.
- We specialize in low-volume designs, no quantity is too small!
- We have the ability to scale to large volumes as needed.
Getting Started with Product Customization
All you have to do is contact us and we will walk you through the process from beginning to end, based on your individual needs. Some people are surprised at how fast we finish CAD design (usually a few hours), but keep in mind, we still have to build your design, which takes considerably more time. When we customize product, here are the general services we provide:
- We design the circuit board.
- We communicate with our customers throughout the customization and manufacturing process.
- We manufacture surface mount stencils and circuit boards.
- We program our pick and place machines to build your boards.
- We build a working sample and run it through our wave solder machine.
- We test your custom IoT solution.
- Once the design is finalized it won’t be possible to make changes during production (changes cost money and require us to repeat the above processes)
- Once it meets all your requirements, we will start production as needed.
- We work with our metal fabricators to design a metal enclosure if required.
- You work with our artist to print the top side of the enclosure in full color with your company logo if required.
+MORE App customizations
We partnered with Blynk who have developed the +MORE app. If you are interested in customization to their +MORE app then we're sure you will enjoy working with them as much as we did. They can customize the user interface +MORE mobile app at your request.
- Add new functionality and features to the mobile applications and web dashboard
- Change/ add data visualizations options
Contact them today for custom App Development!
White-labeled mobile apps and dashboard
Blynk the developer of +MORE has a fantastic team of developers eager to help with your IoT applications. They offer the following services.
We provide white-label IoT infrastructure:
- Private IoT cloud
- Branded mobile applications for remote monitoring and control
- A branded web dashboard to manage fleet of your devices
- Big Data analysis with actionable insights
- Development of machine learning algorithms
Contact them today for all of your IoT cloud needs!