This device is a special order item and extended lead times will be necessary.
Ethernet Interface for NCD Devices
Connect the complete line of NCD Industrial Devices to your Ethernet Network using this modular communications module from NCD. Based on the Lantronix XPort Ethernet to Serial Converter, Lantronix customized this device for us to ensure optimal compatibility with our complete line of products. This modular communications module essential converts TCP/IP data into data bytes, and sends these bytes to the complete line of NCD devices. This Ethernet communications module is suitable for use with ProXR, ProXR Lite, Pulsar, Fusion, Reactor, and Taralist series controllers.
This board is equipped with a Lantronix XPort Module. The Lantronix communications module adds Ethernet communications to the board. The module will connect to a your router with a standard CAT-5 cable. The board itself will require 12 volts of power and can be hard wired or you can purchase a “wall wart” type transformer at checkout.
This version of the module comes with support for AES encryption as an option in 128, 196, or 256-bit CFB mode.
Ethernet Relay Control
Our Ethernet Relay Controllers make it easier than ever to add computer controlled switching to your network for your most demanding computer control applications. Simply connect this controller to your router and the router will assign it an IP address. Once the IP address has been assigned the Lantronics XPort firmware will give you powerful communication options.
Lantronix Ethernet TCP/IP
The Lantronix Ethernet TCP/IP converter was designed to fit exclusively in NCD Industrial devices. This communications module acts as a Ethernet to Serial converter, providing TCP/IP access to the complete line of NCD Industrial devices. This module has a integrated web-page for basic configuration, and arrives pre-configured for compatibility with NCD devices. This device is not intended for use outside the NCD family of products. This version is designed for network applications requiring security.
Standard Lead Times
Standard lead times are 3-5 business days as we manufacture and test the product at the time of order. Larger orders may require additional time.
Country of Origin: US
HTS Code: 854231
We Customize Just for You!!
NCD offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.
Custom IoT Electronic Design Services Process
Most of our users purchase off-the-shelf hardware for initial testing. Once everything is working, they contact us to build a custom solution which may include specialized changes to the board, firmware, connectors, etc. Custom boards have many advantages such as reduced wiring, easy installation, small size, less power consumption, and in some cases, an overall reduction in product cost. Custom IoT Electronic Design Services will have your company name and logo on the board as well as the enclosure.
Customized IoT Electronics
NCD engineers can help build a customized solution for your particular application based on the designs you see on our website. We can combine devices onto a single board, change the shape, or even some of the components to meet your exact needs. We also provide turn-key metal enclosures with powder coating and full-color printing on the top side starting at just $500 for setup! We have more than 20 years of experience in electronics design and manufacturing. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA, so we are here to support the products we make. We only ask that our customers prototype their needs using our existing products before we customize.
- Custom designs should be based on our existing product because we can’t build rockets or electric cars over here!
- We do not provide customization services if it involves the introduction of a new or untested technology.
- Custom engineering fees depend on your requirements, so please contact us for a quote!
- We maintain ownership of all designs, including our customized designs as they are based on our existing Design.
- We will only ship the customized product to you or your authorized agents.
- We have an NDA available if needed.
- The turn-around time is about 2-3 weeks.
- We specialize in low-volume designs, no quantity is too small!
- We have the ability to scale to large volumes as needed.
Getting Started with Product Customization
All you have to do is contact us and we will walk you through the process from beginning to end, based on your individual needs. Some people are surprised at how fast we finish CAD design (usually a few hours), but keep in mind, we still have to build your design, which takes considerably more time. When we customize product, here are the general services we provide:
- We design the circuit board.
- We communicate with our customers throughout the customization and manufacturing process.
- We manufacture surface mount stencils and circuit boards.
- We program our pick and place machines to build your boards.
- We build a working sample and run it through our wave solder machine.
- We test your custom IoT solution.
- Once the design is finalized it won’t be possible to make changes during production (changes cost money and require us to repeat the above processes)
- Once it meets all your requirements, we will start production as needed.
- We work with our metal fabricators to design a metal enclosure if required.
- You work with our artist to print the top side of the enclosure in full color with your company logo if required.