The CCS811 Air Quality Sensor is a digital air quality gas sensor. This air quality gas sensor senses a wide range of Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOCs), including equivalent carbon dioxide (eCO2) and metal oxide (MOX) levels. CCS811 supports intelligent algorithms to process raw sensor measurements to output a TVOC value or equivalent CO2 (eCO2)levels, where the main cause of VOCs is from humans. Chain this sensor together with NCD relay controllers for pump control applications, add a temperature and humidity sensor to the chain for environmental monitoring, or expand the chain to include many other types of sensors.
Note: A burn-in of 48 hours is required for proper operation and a run-in of 20 minutes (you must allow 20 minutes for the sensor to warm up and output valid data).
This CCS811 Air Quality Sensor can be used to monitor air quality of a room, green house, hospital or any other place. The Data can be monitored through IoT cloud services like Losant,AWZ, AZure,Google Cloud etc.
All I2C Mini Modules are designed to operate at 5VDC. Using a convenient 4-Pin plug, devices can be daisy chained onto the I2C Bus, eliminating the need for soldering. Simply plug together the devices you need for your next automation application. Pull-up resistors are included with all NCD master devices. If you are wiring in your own I2C port, on-board 4.7K jumper-selectable pull-up resistors are available for convenience purposes.
Use this water level sensor with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Particle and much more. Connect to a PC using our USB to I2C converter interface. Be sure to check the compatibility section of this sensor for a complete list of supported hardware platforms. Not for use in outdoor applications.
This product qualifies for:
- Forum Support (fastest)
- Direct Email Support
Standard Lead Times
Standard lead times are 3-5 business days as we manufacture and test the product at the time of order. Larger orders may require additional time.
Country of Origin: US
HTS Code: 854231
We Customize Just for You!!
NCD offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.
Custom IoT Electronic Design Services Process
Most of our users purchase off-the-shelf hardware for initial testing. Once everything is working, they contact us to build a custom solution which may include specialized changes to the board, firmware, connectors, etc. Custom boards have many advantages such as reduced wiring, easy installation, small size, less power consumption, and in some cases, an overall reduction in product cost. Custom IoT Electronic Design Services will have your company name and logo on the board as well as the enclosure.
Customized IoT Electronics
NCD engineers can help build a customized solution for your particular application based on the designs you see on our website. We can combine devices onto a single board, change the shape, or even some of the components to meet your exact needs. We also provide turn-key metal enclosures with powder coating and full-color printing on the top side starting at just $500 for setup! We have more than 20 years of experience in electronics design and manufacturing. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA, so we are here to support the products we make. We only ask that our customers prototype their needs using our existing products before we customize.
- Custom designs should be based on our existing product because we can’t build rockets or electric cars over here!
- We do not provide customization services if it involves the introduction of a new or untested technology.
- Custom engineering fees depend on your requirements, so please contact us for a quote!
- We maintain ownership of all designs, including our customized designs as they are based on our existing Design.
- We will only ship the customized product to you or your authorized agents.
- We have an NDA available if needed.
- The turn-around time is about 2-3 weeks.
- We specialize in low-volume designs, no quantity is too small!
- We have the ability to scale to large volumes as needed.
Getting Started with Product Customization
All you have to do is contact us and we will walk you through the process from beginning to end, based on your individual needs. Some people are surprised at how fast we finish CAD design (usually a few hours), but keep in mind, we still have to build your design, which takes considerably more time. When we customize product, here are the general services we provide:
- We design the circuit board.
- We communicate with our customers throughout the customization and manufacturing process.
- We manufacture surface mount stencils and circuit boards.
- We program our pick and place machines to build your boards.
- We build a working sample and run it through our wave solder machine.
- We test your custom IoT solution.
- Once the design is finalized it won’t be possible to make changes during production (changes cost money and require us to repeat the above processes)
- Once it meets all your requirements, we will start production as needed.
- We work with our metal fabricators to design a metal enclosure if required.
- You work with our artist to print the top side of the enclosure in full color with your company logo if required.