NCD CUSTOM WORK GUIDELINES:
- Custom designs should be based on our existing product because we can’t build rockets or electric cars over here!
- We do not provide customization services if it involves the introduction of a new or untested technology.
- Custom engineering fees depend on your requirements, so please contact us for a quote!
- We maintain ownership of all designs, including our customized designs as they are based on our existing Design.
- We will only ship the customized product to you or your authorized agents.
- We have an NDA available if needed.
- The turn-around time is about 2-3 weeks.
- We specialize in low-volume designs, no quantity is too small!
- We have the ability to scale to large volumes as needed.
- We only ask that our customers prototype their needs using our existing products before we customize.
the customization process
People are amazed at how quickly we finish CAD design (usually in a few hours), and don’t realize we still have to build your design, which takes considerably more time. Here’s why.
- Design of the circuit board.
- Manufacturing surface mount stencils and circuit boards.
- Programming our machines to build your boards.
- Building a working sample.
- We test your custom IoT solution.
- Once it meets all your requirements, production is started.
- Working with our metal fabricators to design an enclosure (if required).
- Printing your full color logo on the top side of the enclosure (if required)
Once the design is finalized it won’t be possible to make changes during production (changes cost money and require us to repeat the above processes)
WHY CHOOSE NCD PRODUCTS?
WE'RE HERE TO STAY
We’ve been around a while with more than 22 years of experience in electronics design and manufacturing.
HERE FOR SUPPORT
All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA, so we are here to support the products we make.
We test our products to guarantee the highest quality, then stand behind them with a 5-Year warranty.
Get started communicating with an NCD engineer and begin discussing your customization options today.